Saturday, October 27, 2007

Hi

I don't know if anyone will ever read this, and I'm not going to advertise the existence of this blug at this time. I'm still trying to figure out how it works. For instance, on the sidebar, I posted a song I wrote and performed. For some reason, it plays too slow. I've tried various Google Gadgets in an attempt to post music, and it's been supremely frustrating. I'll have to work on that some more. Later. In the mean time, if anyone really wants to hear it at the proper speed, go to my MyFinalFrontier page.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Hi there. Came over from Suzy's to say "hi". I'll be back to listen to your music and see what other pictures and writing you post. Thanks. Welcome to whatever this blogging world is!

Ed said...

Thanks, Jan, and welcome. I don't expect this blog will hold a candle to Suzy's, but I hope to have fun with it while getting a chance to stretch a bit creatively. Or maybe rant a little. Who knows?

I visit all of the blogs that Suzy links to, as well as others, so I'm familiar with yours and I like reading it. I often feel I don't have anything to add or comment on, so I guess I could be called a lurker. Lurker or no, I still like to see what you and others have posted.

Thanks again for dropping by.