Friday, May 16, 2008

Enter The Haggis at the Majestic

Enter The Haggis played The Majestic Theater here in Madison last Wednesday night and the whole family went. Since I posted a rather lengthy review of their last Madison appearance, I'll just say this: they rocked. Once again, the band spent some time socializing with the audience after the show, and I was again struck by how genuinely nice they are.

Cinderbelle
is back in town for the summer, so she finally got a chance to see them (she tried to go to their show in Pittsburgh last January and couldn't get in.) Here's a video she took of one of her favorite songs. It's one of their "poppy-er" numbers, but that isn't a criticism. I had to edit it for the film student, even though I've never done it before. Somehow, that struck me as funny. Play the video through good speakers if you can. You'll get a better idea of what they really sound like than you will through tiny computer speakers.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

I was bummed out when they lowered the house lights so I couldn't knit.

Good show, though.

Custom Sheds Roswell said...

Hi great reaading your post