Saturday, March 21, 2009

More from Austin

Today is our daughter Sophie's birthday. Anyone who reads this blog or Ms. Geranium's blog probably knows that Sophie died as an infant. She would be 15 years old today. It doesn't feel right not to be home with my family today. Oh, well. Here are some more photos of the Austin Adventure™.


At a coffee shop, Venice is Sinking from Athens, GA. They were pretty interesting.



Pam is encouraging people to come hear us.



This dude had trouble spreading sunscreen on his back. Looked pretty painful to me.



That's where we played, on the roof of the Blind Pig Pub.



Robin getting set up.



Pam getting set up.




I don't have any photos of us while we were playing, but if I get some I'll post them.

1 comment:

lisahgolden said...

When I saw Suzy's posts about Sophie, I was struck by the fact that it must be hard for the two of you to be apart at this time of year.

I'm glad to see more pix of your roadtrip. What an experience to play in Austin!