Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Aaaaaaarrrrgggghhh!


I go and write this bit about one of the songs I put up, and now they both seem to have vanished. Blogger doesn't seem to provide space for music files, so I've been using Google's Pages to host them. It appears that there is some issue regarding bandwidth and Google Pages that makes it so that they can only be accessed a finite number of times within a given time period. I guess I'll have to find some other site to host them if I want them to play on reliably. Any ideas?

4 comments:

GETkristiLOVE said...

Blogger deals well with youtube so if you can youtube your music file, you're all set.

Jess Wundrun said...

Hi Ed!

Welcome to the blogosphere. For an experiment, I think your whole family should try to not speak to each other through normal means for a whole week!

With luck and a cheap babysitter Ben and I are hoping to make one of your shows one of these days.

Ed said...

Thanks, getkristilove, I will look in to that.

Jess: That experiment sounds scary. Scarier still, sometimes it's not too far from reality!

Suzy said...

Hi, EG. Who's picking up Sparkly Sea Cow tonight? Did you feed the dog? Kiss Kiss. LE