Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Goodbye snow

The last five days or so we've had temperatures above freezing and a fair amount of rain, to boot, so all our wonderful snow is melting away faster than you can say ... something. On Monday I went to the bark park and the warm, humid air in contact with the still frozen snow created fog as thick as, umm ... very thick fog. Although it saddened me to see the snow disappearing, I've always enjoyed fog, so I used the crummy camera in my mobile telephone (not too long ago, having a telephone and camera combined in one device that fit in your pocket would have seemed impossible, and here I'm griping that it doesn't take good enough photos!) to take some grainy photographs of the soggy, foggy scenery.






Look, you can see the sun in this one!


3 comments:

Suzy said...

I think I'm seeing spots in the lower left hand corner of the bottom picture! Nice pictures, grainy and all.

Ed said...

Spots, eh? I think you should have your eyes checked.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Oooooooo, spooky looking.