Friday, April 11, 2008

The Motor Primitives: High Noon Saloon, 4/15/08, Happy Hour Show!

Okay. Your taxes are done. I hope. Now it's time to ROCK! And it's an early show! The Motor Primitives and Aniv de la Rev are playing a happy hour show at the High Noon Saloon! It just doesn't get much better than this, does it? Due to band members' summer vacation plans, we don't have another show booked until the end of July, so the time is now, people! The show starts at 5:45 and we need to be out of there by 9:00 for the Unhappy Hour Show! I like exclamation points!!!

2 comments:

Suzy said...

I can't be there, but maybe Dr. Monkey will come in my place. He'd better stay away from State Street, however. I hear he's still persona non grata at the Brat Und Brau for the infamous biting incident last summer.

Crayons said...

Ed
I hope you had fun, and I also hope you guys didn't PLAY TOO LOUD. Just kidding. I celebrate your devotion to playing music professionaly. It inspires me.